In today's dynamic business environment and global competition, leadership skills are continually changing, and women contribute significantly to this evolutionary process. Successful women leaders find creative ways to lead and build teams and organizations. This program is about finding new and creative ways of motivating, persuading, leading, and transforming teams. It paves the way for women to develop and fully utilize reasoning, negotiation, and risk-assessing skills.
This three-day program has been designed for female professionals to enhance their leadership, team-building, motivation, negotiation, persuasion, and social networking skills. Participants will also learn about key leadership traits, behavior, and styles that are essential to becoming a transformational and high impact leader.
- Foundation of transformational leadership in women
- What makes a woman leader?
- Leadership traits, styles, and personality types
- Personality types assessment using MBTI
- Why should anyone be led by you?
- As a women leader, how can you lead and transform your department, team, and organization successfully
- Mobilizing others through effective communication, coaching, team building, motivating others, and networking
- Leading in a multicultural environment successfully
- Vision, influence, and persuasion
- Relationship between leadership and emotional intelligence
- Developing an action plan for your personal development as a high impact and transformational leader in your organization and industry
- Succession planning through the creation of a women leadership pipeline
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
After attending this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand key ingredients of how to become a credible, transformational and global leader
- Explore individual leadership styles and traits
- Enhance leadership skills: motivating employees, communicating a vision, persuasion techniques, and managing change.
- Gain and maintain a competitive advantage by leveraging the strengths of a female workforce
- Achieve growth and profitability through sustained female leadership
- Position yourself within the succession planning framework in order to contribute towards a sustainable leadership pipeline.
- Identify an optimal work/life balance and give women leaders the tools needed to craft the balance for themselves, thereby allowing for professional and personal success.
- Enhance decision-making, performance, innovation, and retention of female employees
- Network with CEOs, CFOs, CXOs, leaders, executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, and faculty from the world’s top business schools and universities
Key Benefits to Your Organization
- Enhance employee decision-making, leadership, performance, innovation, productivity, and employee retention, which will lead to competitive advantage, strategic growth, and improved quality and performance for organizations.
- Research studies have shown that human capital is the hardest element to replicate or imitate. Therefore, organizations that invest in employee learning and development create a sustainable and long-term competitive advantage that enhances creativity, teamwork, efficiency, disruptive innovation, and growth.