Successful entrepreneurship and startups take more than an innovative idea—it also requires the right mindset, skillset, risk-taking, and leadership. Whether developing new business, launching new ventures, or building an entrepreneurial culture within a larger organization, this program prepares leaders to create new strategies for transforming disruptive innovation into a competitive advantage and profitable business. It covers the entire venture creation process, from generating ideas to building viable global businesses.
This three-day program has been designed for entrepreneurs to foster a culture of disruptive innovation, teamwork, creativity, risk-taking, and business transformation. It also explores new ways of motivating, persuading, leading, and transforming organizations and people.
- Foundation and key principles of entrepreneurship and leadership
- Relationship between entrepreneurship and leadership
- Key characteristics of a successful entrepreneur and leader
- Creating a great business plan
- Searching for the next big thing
- Six myths about venture capitalists
- Growing a startup without outside investors
- The founder’s dilemma
- Understand key ingredients of how to become a credible, transformational and global leader
- Leading as an entrepreneur in a multicultural environment successfully
- Vision, influence, negotiation, motivation, and persuasion
- Entrepreneurship and leadership through emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Developing an action plan for your personal development as an entrepreneur and transformational leader
- Succession planning through the creation of a leadership pipeline
Key Benefits and Expected Outcomes
- Fostering a culture of innovation, idea generation, creativity, risk assessment, and teamwork
- Explore ways how to create a great business plan for the business and investors
- Learn about the practical challenges faced by entrepreneurs and how to overcome them
- Understand how to lead a startup, large organization, or a team with an entrepreneurial zeal
- Inculcate a culture of teamwork, entrepreneurship, and disruptive innovation across an organization
- Enhance your leadership skills, such as motivating employees, communicating a vision, persuading and influencing others, managing difficult conversations, team-building and implementing change
- Increase motivation and commitment of people working in an organization
- Explore ways on how to continually develop yourself as an entrepreneur and inspiring leader in a constantly changing global world
- Network with CEOs, CFOs, CXOs, leaders, executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, and faculty from the world’s top business schools and universities
Key Benefits to Your Organization
- Enhance entrepreneurial culture, innovation, employee decision-making, leadership, performance, productivity, and employee retention, which will lead to new ideas, competitive advantage, strategic growth, and improved quality and performance for organizations.
- Research studies have shown that human capital is the hardest element to replicate or imitate. Therefore, organizations that invest in employee learning and development create a sustainable and long-term competitive advantage that enhances creativity, teamwork, efficiency, disruptive innovation, and growth.