ISBE USA offers Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Preparation training in collaboration with the PM Training School. The PMP Exam training course has been designed to equip participants with the fundamentals in project management, based on the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Seventh Edition, published by Project Management Institute (PMI). As recommended by PMI, all of our PMP Exam Preparation learning programs focus on project management, people, processes, business environment, agile, team-building, and leadership as they are critical elements of the PMBOK Seventh Edition and PMP Exam.
The PMP Exam preparation training course has been designed for project managers, professionals, and team members who want to enhance their careers and job prospects by becoming Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) by PMI.
Our project management and PMP Training faculty members are Approved Training Providers (ATP) Instructors of PMI. We follow PMI approved curriculum and PMBOK Seventh Edition. PMP Exam Preparation, including the PMP Exam Preparation Boot Camp, is a premier project management training course to earn 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) and satisfy PMI’s requirements to take the PMP certification exam.
Participants of ISBE USA’s project management and PMP Exam Preparation (including the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp) training courses go through an interactive learning process as we build on the participants’ knowledge base with the right project management processes, including creation of a high-performance team; starting the project; doing the work; keeping the team on track; and keeping the business in mind
ISBE USA offers PMI approved PMP Training (including the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp) across the U.S. and Canada. Our key faculty members hold Ph.D. in Project Management and are PMP Certified. They have worked in the industry and academia for over 25 years and have been President of PMI’s Local Chapter(s). Our instructors hold active PMP Certification and Training Credentials approved by PMI.
In addition to the PMBOK Seventh Edition, the participants will also go through PMP Exam Practice Questions / Simulation in order to consolidate and gauge their knowledge. The simulation exam(s) will enable the participants to do their own gap analysis to see how and where they should focus on their PMP Exam preparation in order to be successful.
The PMP certification is offered by PMI®, USA. It is a Gold Standard in project management; has been recognized globally; and has been in high demand around the world. PMP certification can enrich your skills, which in turn can enhance your career, marketability, and job potential. As the US economy recovers from the Covid-19 crisis, there is a surge in project management jobs. Thus, this is the right time for the aspiring project management professionals to become PMP Certified.
ISBE USA in collaboration with PM Training School takes pride in our method of delivery for our entire course PMP Exam Prep curriculum. Our classes are not a lecture, and our Instructors are not mere tutors. The transfer of knowledge to our participants occurs through interactive and hands-on delivery within a practical learning environment. Participants are expected to be active and contribute in class. Upon successful completion of the course, the participants will be awarded with Non-Expiry 35 PDUs (professional development units) which are recognized by PMI®.
Benefits Included with every class
- 35 PMI Contact Hours and PDU Credits
- Taught by experienced and PMP Certified trainers approved by PMI
- Practice exam questions
- All class study materials approved by PMI
- One-on-one access to instructor
- PMI exam application assistance
- 100% exam pass guarantee*
Our PMP Exam Preparation courses, including the PMP Boot Camp, encompasses ATP curriculum approved by PMI and the PMBOK® Seventh Edition. As mentioned in PMI’s Talent Triangle (shown below), we also focus on three new domains in project management: People, Process, and Business Environment.
Source: PMI; PMBOK Seventh Edition, 2021
According to PMI approved curriculum and PMBOK Seventh Edition, following lessons and topics are covered to prepare and enable the participants for the PMP Exam:
Lesson 1: Creating a High-Performance Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build a Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine Appropriate Project Methodology/ Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Schedule
- Plan and Manage Budget and Resources
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activitiest
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholderss
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer to Project Co
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to Promote Team Performance
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement